hiya PP! i was just checking out some of your youtube links in previous posts, but youtube keeps freezing on me! intersting stuff though, i'd not heard of any except for Split Enz and Crowded House (and the Finn bros obviously!) i'll try clicking on them again when youtube (or my computer) isn't playing silly buggers!
Far, haha! There's some utter dreadfulness in those links! Maybe it is youtube sensoring them for you. =)
I'm good, week from hell dragged into two, and I cleaned the pantry. I don't know what was worse. ;)
You know, I miss seeing you in the morning. =(
GS, How the heck are you? What the heck happened to your summer?! You're doing Download?!?! I haven't caught what bands are playing this year, but there's always someone playing worth the crowds. =) I hope the weather does clear up, although I'm more than sure the collective sweaty, dirty, body heat will keep you warm. ;)
Ahh, English weather. A subject that confuses us, let alone others. The weekend awoke to BLAZING sunshine, we're talking high 80's temperature wise.
Download was intense. Mosh pits were inaccessable, no chance of getting in. But the mosh came to the crowds. I saw Static X, Five Finger Death Punch, Pendulum, Marilyn Manson, The Prodigy, The Answer and Slipknot ( I think that's all - plus shopping and food breaks )
In the link below we were roughly 20 rows behind the sound tent. Very loud singing!!
Uh, only if I were blind and lived in the frozen tundra. And that's a big "if."
As for school, I moved a lot as a child. I was always the new kid. I think I've attended 7 schools by the time I was 15. I'd make friends and then move. They all look alike, smell the same, and have the same characters roaming the sterile halls.
Maybe your neck of the woods would've been better.
I meant to say Far, I'll try clicking through all those links this weekend and see if I can get them to work. I've probably messed up some.
Gnothi! You're in that seething mass?!?! Incredible crowd. Singing really well, too. It must have been a hell of a good day and night. =)
MissT, I'm sure they come with an offensively distasteful pricetag as well. lol
Jennicula, I suspect my mind is not big enough to comprehend the size of that 'if', therefore I shall just nod my hollow head in awe. =) 7 schools in 15 years?! Your introduction skills must be first class. =(
How's it going? Are you finished checking the clickys yet? You had that "only 128 more to go, I can make it, what's my name, oh, look, the screen has it..." tone. :)
Things are fine here, and thanks for the comment about my hair. You should have seen my Dad when he saw it. It was priceless. And speechless. For my Dad, that's pretty rare, LOL.
How are you doing? Still freezing? Just don't pick up the fuzzy boots. I don't think they were the ones U2 had in mind with their song. :)
16 comments:
Erm.....nope!
haha!
hiya PP! i was just checking out some of your youtube links in previous posts, but youtube keeps freezing on me! intersting stuff though, i'd not heard of any except for Split Enz and Crowded House (and the Finn bros obviously!) i'll try clicking on them again when youtube (or my computer) isn't playing silly buggers!
hope you are doing good? take care PP!
♥
intersting would obviously = interesting!!
'Allo my darlin'.
Those are some seriously, seriously bad shoes!
Bonny old Blighty has reverted at the moment to sub zero temperatures so don't feel too badly done by.
Hope it picks up for Saturday as that is Download day.
Hope life is treating you well, take care
x
Far, haha! There's some utter dreadfulness in those links! Maybe it is youtube sensoring them for you. =)
I'm good, week from hell dragged into two, and I cleaned the pantry. I don't know what was worse. ;)
You know, I miss seeing you in the morning. =(
GS,
How the heck are you? What the heck happened to your summer?!
You're doing Download?!?! I haven't caught what bands are playing this year, but there's always someone playing worth the crowds. =) I hope the weather does clear up, although I'm more than sure the collective sweaty, dirty, body heat will keep you warm. ;)
Ahh, English weather. A subject that confuses us, let alone others. The weekend awoke to BLAZING sunshine, we're talking high 80's temperature wise.
Download was intense. Mosh pits were inaccessable, no chance of getting in. But the mosh came to the crowds. I saw Static X, Five Finger Death Punch, Pendulum, Marilyn Manson, The Prodigy, The Answer and Slipknot ( I think that's all - plus shopping and food breaks )
In the link below we were roughly 20 rows behind the sound tent. Very loud singing!!
Oh my god it's insane!
Aw thanks PP sweetie. As for the childs size hats LOL hahaha! I hope so or I'll never see where I'm going hahaha!
Also, I love those fluffy trainers hahahaha!
Uh, only if I were blind and lived in the frozen tundra. And that's a big "if."
As for school, I moved a lot as a child. I was always the new kid. I think I've attended 7 schools by the time I was 15. I'd make friends and then move. They all look alike, smell the same, and have the same characters roaming the sterile halls.
Maybe your neck of the woods would've been better.
I meant to say Far, I'll try clicking through all those links this weekend and see if I can get them to work. I've probably messed up some.
Gnothi!
You're in that seething mass?!?! Incredible crowd. Singing really well, too. It must have been a hell of a good day and night. =)
MissT,
I'm sure they come with an offensively distasteful pricetag as well. lol
Jennicula,
I suspect my mind is not big enough to comprehend the size of that 'if', therefore I shall just nod my hollow head in awe. =)
7 schools in 15 years?! Your introduction skills must be first class. =(
It's Saturday. Winter sleep in. Woohoo! =)
Gah!
Far,
Only back to the 29th so far, but Dragon and MiSex have one song each that are a little bit slow to load, but so far so good.
Back to the 22nd now.
Observations so far:
My grammar is atrocious.
I am having a love affair with commas.
I'm bored.
*back to business*
Oh yes. An Anika Moa link was slow to load, as was one of The Feelers, but still okayish.
Now back to the 18th.
Observations:
My grammar is only equalled by my spelling.
My brain is frying with the awfulness.
My computer is hating me.
I feel like dancing with my-y se-elf, o-o-o-o-ohhh.
Transformers on the 24th. =)
And The Clean's Beatnik link and Che Fu's Chains were both a little slow.
Will try again tomorrrow after cleaning this snail up. =)
No. That would be No. :)
How's it going? Are you finished checking the clickys yet? You had that "only 128 more to go, I can make it, what's my name, oh, look, the screen has it..." tone. :)
Things are fine here, and thanks for the comment about my hair. You should have seen my Dad when he saw it. It was priceless. And speechless. For my Dad, that's pretty rare, LOL.
How are you doing? Still freezing? Just don't pick up the fuzzy boots. I don't think they were the ones U2 had in mind with their song. :)
Love you!
L.
You had that "only 128 more to go, I can make it, what's my name, oh, look, the screen has it..." tone. :)
Hi L!
lol You were completely on the money there! =)
And so, on to the rest.
Back to the 11th -
Yep, two more slowpokes - one Herbs, one Shihad.
And FOTC Business Time is now the correct link!
Observations:
Intensely disliking New Zealand music month
Missed some better songs.
It's bloody Monday already.
Done - all the way back to one!!! Woo hoo!
Steriogram - Walkietalkie Man, and Savage - Swing, both a bit slow to load. All links working.
Observations:
There is a lot of crap linked.
There are a lot of good songs linked.
I will never attempt NZ Music Month acknowledgement again.
It's weather for icicles.
My fingers are red.
I think I have less hair on one side of my head.
Thank you cold air and ear.
*makes note to sleep on other side*
*realises this won't happen*
*realises doomed to pretend the one sided mohawk was intentional*
*wanders off to FASC's*
haha PP! you crack me up. you are so funny and such a sweetie, and it's taken me a week to get here! thank you though, will go check 'em out!
hope you are doing good? not too cold i hope?
take care PP!
♥
Post a Comment