Monday, May 10, 2010
Bang Bang Eche - Four to the Floor
Yes, it is ten days into NZ Music Month and I am having a complete fail at acknowledging it. Just pretend you're not seeing the zero after the one and we'll be all sorted.
Iggy Pop recently claimed this NZ band was in his Top 25. I'll find that quote when I finish dealing with the bog that is blocking my kitchen plumbing. Hey! BP! I have just the thing for you and that pipe of yours that needed stopping, like, weeks ago!
Bang Bang Eche is a dance punk Indie band from the South Island.
Oh, bugger it. NZ Music Month can wait another day or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there sunshine!
I love checking out the music you post here. I get to hear new things and broaden my horizon.
So thanks for that.
I do own many pairs of dangerously pointy heels that have inflicted circular holes in peoples feet. I like to tell the people to back off and then when they don't I stomp on them.
Although, I think one girl liked it because I had to stomp her a few times before she stopped rubbing up against me and sniffing my hair.
LOL PP, you got it damn right about bikes. I ache all over, in fact I'm gonna blog about it. Put it this way, it's not a pretty sight.
xxxx
Post a Comment