Oh Pickle I'm sorry to be a pain in the arse but I can't seem to comment on Amyranth's and RW's blogs. I've knocked and knocked and rang the bell a few times but I can't get in :( I wanted to leave them a Happy Saint David's Day message and I don't want to leave them out.
Could you tell them I've left a bunch of daffodils and some Welsh Cakes outside their front door. I've put the welsh cakes in a little box just in case a hungry cat or even, shock horror, a pheasant comes by!
Thank so much Pickle.
*Leaves some extra welsh cakes for Pickle for being so kind :)*
Aarrgghh! I've just noticed it's the 2nd of March for you Pickle. St. David's Day is on the first of March. I'm such an idiot. It really is the first of March here in Wales, I think! I'm all confused now :(
Thank you for the beautiful smellables and tasty edibles. =)
No worries, sweetie. It will be my pleasure to assist you in your quest.
As for timezones, don't worry about that either, lol. You're talking with one of the most timezone challenged people around these here blogs - then along comes daylight saving here, there, and everywhere, and mucks me up all over again haha!=)
Thank you so much Pickle for being my friendly blogbelieve Postie.
The clocks go forward an hour here at the end of March. I hate it. I get up early enough as it is. This last week I've been going to my uncle's farm before and after work to help him bottle feed the lambs. One ewe has five lambs and another ewe four lambs. They are gorgeous! Sadly the ewes don't have enough milk for all the lambs so we help them along by bottle feeding them. But it takes so much time Pickle!
I have to say I have one favourite lamb, all fluffy and cute. I swear it smiles at me. I shall name it Pickle in your honour. Pickle the lamb!
sorry i've not been around. my computer has taken a dislike to Blogger! it was riddled with viruses. the Bloke has sorted some of it out and it appears to be working now. fingers crossed!
hope you are doing well?
and cos i feel the need to say it...
Bob Fucking Bryar!
who'd have thought it?
take care PP and i hope you and all your family are doing good?
You're very welcome, Welshie. =)One ewe has five lambs and another ewe four lambs
Good grief, Welshie! Your Uncle has SuperSheep! What's in your grass?! O_o
I shall name it Pickle in your honour. *blushes* Oh, Welshie! Thank you, i don't know what to say...
Pickle the lamb!
on the other hand this does bring to mind a very tasty sandwhich combination...
Welshie! Save your little lamb! Rename!!! lol
Far!! *tackles to ground*
I've been missing you,young woman, and I'm too freaking tardy* with email.
That virus stuff seems to be going around. Don't you just want to grab those virus creators, plonk them on an island without their computers and watch them actually get a life. >_<
Hahaha. No one is going to make a sandwich out of Pickle the Lamb!!!
Kebabs maybe? Only joking :)
Pickle is quite safe and growing fast. She guzzles a whole bottle of milk (she should only have half a bottle). Soon she will be strong enough to skip away happily on the mountains of Snowdonia.
Because she is a female lamb my uncle will keep her to breed!!! So hopefully in the next few years she will have her own little Pickles!!
9 comments:
*waddles in wearing a Welsh Dragon costume*
Happy Saint David's Day to you.
Leaves a bunch of daffodils and a plate of Welsh Cakes on the table :)
:(
Oh Pickle I'm sorry to be a pain in the arse but I can't seem to comment on Amyranth's and RW's blogs. I've knocked and knocked and rang the bell a few times but I can't get in :(
I wanted to leave them a Happy Saint David's Day message and I don't want to leave them out.
Could you tell them I've left a bunch of daffodils and some Welsh Cakes outside their front door. I've put the welsh cakes in a little box just in case a hungry cat or even, shock horror, a pheasant comes by!
Thank so much Pickle.
*Leaves some extra welsh cakes for Pickle for being so kind :)*
Aarrgghh! I've just noticed it's the 2nd of March for you Pickle. St. David's Day is on the first of March. I'm such an idiot. It really is the first of March here in Wales,
I think!
I'm all confused now :(
*goes off to check calendar*
Happy Saint David's Day to you too, Welshie.
Thank you for the beautiful smellables and tasty edibles. =)
No worries, sweetie. It will be my pleasure to assist you in your quest.
As for timezones, don't worry about that either, lol. You're talking with one of the most timezone challenged people around these here blogs - then along comes daylight saving here, there, and everywhere, and mucks me up all over again haha!=)
xoxox
Thank you so much Pickle for being my friendly blogbelieve Postie.
The clocks go forward an hour here at the end of March. I hate it. I get up early enough as it is. This last week I've been going to my uncle's farm before and after work to help him bottle feed the lambs.
One ewe has five lambs and another ewe four lambs. They are gorgeous! Sadly the ewes don't have enough milk for all the lambs so we help them along by bottle feeding them. But it takes so much time Pickle!
I have to say I have one favourite lamb, all fluffy and cute. I swear it smiles at me. I shall name it Pickle in your honour. Pickle the lamb!
Thank you once again Pickle.
hello Mrs Possum!!
sorry i've not been around. my computer has taken a dislike to Blogger! it was riddled with viruses. the Bloke has sorted some of it out and it appears to be working now. fingers crossed!
hope you are doing well?
and cos i feel the need to say it...
Bob Fucking Bryar!
who'd have thought it?
take care PP and i hope you and all your family are doing good?
♥
You're very welcome, Welshie. =)One ewe has five lambs and another ewe four lambs
Good grief, Welshie! Your Uncle has SuperSheep! What's in your grass?! O_o
I shall name it Pickle in your honour.
*blushes* Oh, Welshie! Thank you, i don't know what to say...
Pickle the lamb!
on the other hand this does bring to mind a very tasty sandwhich combination...
Welshie! Save your little lamb! Rename!!! lol
Far!!
*tackles to ground*
I've been missing you,young woman, and I'm too freaking tardy* with email.
That virus stuff seems to be going around. Don't you just want to grab those virus creators, plonk them on an island without their computers and watch them actually get a life. >_<
Glad to have you back! =)
Later. =)
*lazy arse
My italics are everywhere they shouldn't O_o
My inner presentation freak is
FREAKING!!!
Hahaha. No one is going to make a sandwich out of Pickle the Lamb!!!
Kebabs maybe? Only joking :)
Pickle is quite safe and growing fast. She guzzles a whole bottle of milk (she should only have half a bottle). Soon she will be strong enough to skip away happily on the mountains of Snowdonia.
Because she is a female lamb my uncle will keep her to breed!!! So hopefully in the next few years she will have her own little Pickles!!
I'm just popping by to say "hi" and to see how you're doing these days.
See ya. ♥
Post a Comment